WAIT…Still not sure?
Try Sleepzyme for FREE for 30 Days and Pay Only if It Works For You!
That's right… I'm willing to ship to you a bottle of Sleepzyme for you to try FREE for 30 days…
If it doesn't help you get a good night's sleep, simply let us know before the 30-day trial period and you'll pay nothing…
But what's likely to happen is you will have no trouble falling asleep and staying asleep…
So if you are ready to get a good night's sleep, give Sleepzyme a try on us and see for yourself why people are so excited about this product.
Still not sure, keep reading…
Sleepzyme - The Most Powerful,Natural Sleep Aid.
FREE Natural Sleep Aid
Here's How You Can GetA Good Night's Sleep…
And Without The Dangers ofLingering Side Effects
If you have occasional trouble falling asleep or staying asleep, or both, I'd like to send you a FREE bottle of our natural, and extremely effective sleep aid, Sleepzyme.
That's right, free.
Sounds crazy I know, but the fact is, I know that once you try it you'll just love the way it works. Here's why:
You'll find falling asleep is easier
You'll achieve a much deeper and more restful sleep
You'll wake up feeling great and full of energy
Unlike most natural sleep aids that only have one or two ingredients that help to improve sleep, our formula includes eleven! But more importantly, Sleepzyme includes a special blend of enzymes that are designed specifically to break down the ingredients so your body can utilize more of them and faster.
And, each of the ingredients in this formula have been proven to be safe and effective at improving sleep. In fact, people throughout the world have been using them for thousands of years.
But our research has found that together with the enzymes, they work synergistically to provide even better results.
And the best part? Sleepzyme works without dangerous and harmful side effects.
Here are the ingredients along with a brief explanation of how they work and why they were included in this formula. I've also included a copy of the "supplement facts" label so you can exactly what's in the product.
Our natural sleep improving formula includes:
Unlike other sleep aids, we show you exactly how much of each ingredient is in the product.
- Melatonin - a hormonal substance produced by the pineal gland that helps support healthy sleep cycles. Since our melatonin levels decrease as we age, it's no wonder melatonin has proven in so many studies to be effective at improving sleep.
- Hops Flower - has a long history of use as a digestive aid, sleep aid, and it’s also been used to support a healthy menstrual cycle. Studies have shown that hops help to support normal sleep patterns.
- Passionflower - has been consumed since the time of the Incas as a soothing tea and to support the normal healing process of bruises. Europeans adopted the herb as a sleep aid and digestive aid. Evidence suggests that passionflower may be a useful supplement to promote healthy sleep patterns.
- Valerian - a highly regarded herb that supports restful sleep and proven in more than 16 clinical studies to improve sleep quality without lingering side effects.
- Magnesium Citrate - Influences levels of your 'sleep hormone' (i.e. melatonin) while relaxing and calming your nerves.
- GABA - Improves your MOST VITAL stage of sleep (the delta phase), 'calming' brain activity while reducing feelings of restlessness that keep you awake!
- 5-HTP - Helps your body maintain healthy serotonin and melatonin levels, increasing your REM sleep by as much as 25% - so you sleep more deeply and wake feeling more rested!
- L-Theanine - Promotes 'alpha' brain wave activity, helping you to relax and drift off to sleep with ease and enjoy greater focus in the morning.
- Lemon Balm - Has been used for relaxation, as a sleep aid and to support a healthy inflammatory response. Studies have shown that when consumed with other calming herbs like Hops and Passionflower, individuals reported significant sleep improvements as compared to the placebo group.
- Inositol - is a sugar alcohol that plays an essential role in phospholipids and recent scientific research suggests that inositol helps establish healthy cell membranes, which facilitate nerve impulses and can help support normal sleep patterns.
- e-d-s enzyme blend - a special blend of enzymes called "eds,"" which stands for enzyme delivery system, work to breakdown the ingredients so more of the ingredients are absorbed and utilized. This results in far better outcomes than other natural sleep aids and delivers improvements faster.
But will it work for me?
Maybe you have doubts that a natural sleep aid can really improve your sleep. Or maybe you've tried another formula that just didn't work for you. Well, all I ask is that you give Sleepzyme a chance to demonstrate what the right formula can do for you.
And I'm so sure that it'll help you that I'm willing to give a full, 30 day supply for FREE! This way you can see if this is right for you or not… if you are one of the very few who don't see improvement, you're out nothing.
Don't take my word for it…
Try it for FREE and you be the judge!
FREE TRIAL 30-Day Program!
You get 1 bottle - a 30-day supply
Today's Price: FREE
Just Pay Shipping!
IMPORTANT: Do NOT Take Sleepzyme IF…
What follows is sad. But our legal team insisted we must treat you like a "kid" and tell you:"Do not take this product if you know or suspect that you are allergic to any ingredients in this product. This product will not improve sleep if you suffer from sleep apnea. As with all dietary supplements, persons 18 years and under, or who suffer from medical conditions, or who are taking medications, or are pregnant, or nursing should consult with their physician prior to taking this product.." – kind of "common sense", right? Any level headed person surely already knows that.
But your doctor can’t possibly know everything about every supplement in the world. So - because Sleepzyme contains melatonin to help you sleep - let me clarify five (5) special situations where you definitely should NOT take Sleepzyme without supervision:
Birth control pills - may increase the amount of melatonin your body makes (so taking more could increase your levels above the healthy range).
Antidepressant medications - Melatonin may reduce the effectiveness of antidepressants like desipramine and fluoxetine (Prozac).
Blood-thinning medications (anticoagulants) -- Melatonin may increase the risk of bleeding from anticoagulant medications such as warfarin (Coumadin).
Steroids and immunosuppressant medications -- Melatonin may cause these medication to lose their effectiveness. Do not take melatonin with corticosteroids or other medications used to suppress the immune system.
Blood pressure medications -- Melatonin may make blood pressure medications less effective.
With the help of melatonin and the other sleep regulators in Sleepzyme, you may be just a few pills away from a good night’s rest.
Persons who suffer from medical conditions or who are taking medications should consult their physician prior to taking this product. This product may not be appropriate for all persons. Do not take this product if you know or suspect that you are allergic to any ingredients in this product. As with all dietary supplements, those who are pregnant or nursing should consult their physician prior to taking this product.